Who We Are
Clusterbusters is an IRS-approved 501 (c) (3) non-profit research and educational organization dedicated to researching treatments that show promise for reliable, effective and long term relief from cluster and related headaches.
Our Purpose is stated in the Bylaws of Incorporation.
This corporation has been organized to operate exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, including, but not limited to the following:
Join us in the search for answers to managing this condition.
- To help its members find solutions to problems that exist as a result of cluster headaches.
- To educate its members about cluster headaches.
- To inform its members about research involving cluster headaches.
- To provide its members with resource materials to read and view involving cluster headaches.
- To encourage, participate in and fund research into the causes of cluster headaches.
- To encourage, participate in and fund research into treatments for alleviating the pain and various symptoms of cluster headaches.
- To encourage, participate in and fund research into finding a cure for cluster headaches.
"Cluster Headache is not what one usually thinks of when someone says they have a headache: the pain will wake one up out of their sleep and is so searing and painful that people are known to pull out their hair or bang their head against the wall to distract themselves. Indeed, cluster has been nicknamed the 'suicide headache.'"
- Bob Wold, Founder
Donate what you can to help
Your tax-free donation helps us do stuff for Cluster Headaches.
12:00 am @ DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare